Accidentally deleted files from memory card? Unable to retrieve them back? Memory card is a storage device used in various devices such as digital camera, cell phone, music players etc. It is well known due to its reliability and longevity as it store large amount of data in itself. It is a non volatile memory card which stores different types of data such as music, movies, songs, photos etc but sometime all the files stored in memory get accidentally erased and user can no longer access it anymore. Hence as a result user finally had to suffer a heavy data loss as they lose many of their important files.
Causes of data loss
There can be many reason responsible for loss of data from memory card. Some of them includes:
- Improper removal of memory card: Sudden removal of memory card also result in accidentally deletion of data or files from it and as a result user had to suffer a heavy data loss due to this.
- File system corruption: If there is a corruption in file system, lots of error messages get displayed which finally indicates that files is corrupted and cannot be accessed anymore.
- Severe virus or Trojan attack: Due to harmful effects of virus or Trojan various files stored in memory card get corrupted and as a result user fails to open those files.
- Improper shut down of the system: Sudden shut down of the system also leads to the deletion of data or files stored in Mac OS.
Precaution to be followed to prevent your files from further getting damage
- Stop using the memory card
- Immediately remove the memory card
- Do not save any new file as there is a risk of overwriting of old data by a new one.
Hence then it become very important for user to immediately restore their lost data or files. Yet if user still fails, a reliable Mac file recovery software can serve as a best way in getting back those files from memory card.
Best Solution: Mac Data Recovery Software
Though backup plays a major role in retrieving corrupted or deleted data from memory card but if user do not have a backup of their stored files, it is better to use a Mac data recovery software. It has advanced ability to undelete files from the Mac hard drive. Even accidentally deleted files can also be easily repaired and restored with the help of this software. It also has advanced ability to recover even from formatted memory card. Apart from memory card it also restores files from other storage device such as cell phone, flash card, digital camera etc.
Important features of Mac data recovery software:
Some of the features of Mac data recovery software includes:
- Accidentally formatted pictures can also be easily be recovered with the help of Mac data recovery software.
- Even data which get deleted from the trash can also be easily retrieved.
- It supports all brands of memory card whether it be Sandisk, Kingston etc.
- Moreover it has high capability to recover lost files from other device such as USB, iPod, flash card, cell phones etc.
- It also provides preview of the repaired files before recovery.
- It also arrange the files according to the file name, size, type, file extension etc.
User Guide: How to Use Mac data recovery software
Step 1: First download and install Mac data recovery software on your PC.
Step 2: Select a volume from where you need to recover your deleted data or files.
Step 3: Select the file types .
Step 4: Now click on the scan button to start recovery of your deleted data from Mac folders.
Step 5: When scanning process completes over it displays user a complete preview of the lost files and then save the recovered files in a location as per user choice. Hence you can easily get your file back.